I was very fortunate to be asked by some of our Telstra contacts to participate in a Hypotheticals session with Geoffrey Robertson last Monday.
My dad and I used to watch these on TV when I was young, so I was thrilled to be a part of it. It was pretty scary with no briefing, a live audience and an amazing panel of people.
The panel included:
- David Thodey – Telstra CEO
- Jayne Hrdlicka, Jetstar Group Chief Executive Officer
- Alan Noble – Google
- Toby Ralph – marketing/propagandist
- Graeme Samuel – Greenhill MD
- Naomi Simson – Red Balloon
- Jennifer Westacott – Business Council Aust.
- Anna Bligh – former QLD premier
- Dr John Lee – Business Spectator China
The session was a part of the CIO Briefings and around a report that Telstra have published on growth and productivity. Well worth a read. Geoffrey used a company called “Clever Corp” and challenged us with economic, moral, health, leadership and legal issues.
It was a great event and I really enjoyed being a part of it.