Pollenizer wants to be a co-founder of your next web business.
Our goal: Invest our team and money in 10 web startups by June 30, 2011.
Pollenizer’s focus is on:
- Startup, idea-stage web businesses,
- In Australia,
- Targeting consumers,
- Commercially focused,
- With a committed founder, with industry experience,
- That need an experienced co-founder to invest time and money.
To clarify, Pollenizer only ever invests in businesses that we are already a shareholder in.
What do you get?
- A majority shareholding.
- A co-founder committed for two years.
- A team of 15 in Australia and 55 in India across technology, marketing and business at your disposal.
- Experience building over 80 web businesses, in ten countries, 100m users and $100m in revenue (portfolio).
- A network of experts on call.
- Access to our exclusive founders and friends discussion group.
- Connection to Angel investors in Australia, Europe and USA (we’ve helped raised $5m in seed and angel investments in the past 12 months including Spreets).
- Founder minimal viable income (in certain cases)
What does Pollenizer get?
- 20-45% shareholding
- We have a strong, committed team.
- We have a reputation for integrity, action and results.
- We are uniquely positioned between technology, entrepreneurialism and investment.
- Our companies have already employed over 100 people.
- We have made more than 14 investments, many outlined in our startup portfolio.
What is the process?
1. Starting Up
- You come to a Startup Bootcamp. Held every few months.
- You propose a partnership.
- Pollenizer conducts basic due diligence on you and the business.
- We sign an agreement and are co-founders for two years. (It’s all ‘we’ from here.)
2. Customer Development
- We continue customer discovery and validation until confident.
- We build out a minimal viable product and keep iterating until traction.
- We get the company and ourselves investor ready, including pitch training.
- We pitch the company until we raise capital from the right investors.
- We put the team in place to grow the business towards profit.
- Pollenizer transitions into advisory roles if required.
- Exit or return on investment options are pursued.
If you’d like to talk to Pollenizer about being a co-founder in your next web business contact us here.
If you’d like to invest in some of our web businesses, please contact us here.